Friday, February 18, 2011
3 cm's now
The baby is 6 pounds and the birth mom is now 3cm...I just spoke to her and she is doing well. She is getting really big and wobbling around, but doing good overall...she is such an amazing women! I am leaving to meet her in 4 days and Craig will arrive a few days later. My family is getting the house ready and my cousin Tammy just gave us a lot of stuff to get started. I still haven't packed yet for my trip...I figured all i need are some clothes, slippers and my Vitality pills to keep me going. My next post will be in Hawaii...Stay tuned to meet Cameron!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go Cameron, hang in there till the 24th....Lilian it is so wonderful to be "having" your 2nd child. Travel safe and I wish the birth mom an easy delivery. May she feel joy and happiness in the wonderful gift she is giving your family. Love and prayers to all of you while you travel. post pictures as soon as you can I can't wait to see him!!!
ReplyDeleteChristine Oster