Tuesday, February 1, 2011
3 more weeks until baby2 is due
I am starting to get excited about our new arrival, but yet it seems too good to be true. I have been through so much, that it's really hard to believe that this is for real. I am working with an amazing birth mother, who i admire for her strength and unbelievable attitude. She has made this so easy for us. We also have a team of great attorneys in Hawaii and here in Marina Del Rey. I am always informed and they are always looking out for my best interest. We put together the crib this weekend and Mckenna has moved into another room, since the baby will take her room. She is very excited and can't wait to be a BIG sister, because she likes to be the Boss! Craig seems to be excited, but doesn't show it much, because he is tentative as well, because of all the heartache we have been through. I just have to say that I have been blessed and it seems that finally my day has come to have everything go my way...I couldn't ask for a better birthday, which is the due date of the baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment