Thursday, February 3, 2011

Update

The baby is six pounds and doing very well...We are still on schedule for a February 24th delivery, but who knows...I picked up a few newborn pajamas and shirts to bring to Hawaii with me, since I don't have anything there. My mom and dad are excited about our arrival and spending two whole weeks with a newborn. I asked my dad if he wanted us to stay somewhere else or maybe I could get him some Bose earphones to block the noise...he said "no", he would be fine. We still haven't pick the name...Craig asked me to email my list, and he would consider them...I think he is leaning towards Cameron...he does not like Logan, because he said it reminds him of Logan International Airport..he doesn't like Brayden, because he think the initials BB are a bit too much. I think we will have a name in about a week, so hang tight...I will post more pictures as they come to me..have a good day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Craig, Lillian and McKenna!

    Brad, Daniel and I are so happy for you. I am truly impressed on how you all can keep a secret..we had no idea.

    Craig- what exactly is wrong with the initials BB? Brad and I think that they have a nice ring to them!

    Congratulations once again and keep us posted!
    Love,
    Brad, Laura and Danny

    ReplyDelete