Thursday, February 10, 2011
The name is IN!
It's official, Craig picked Cameron, and I added Suzuki as the middle name....It's a relief we got a name picked out, because we were just calling him the "boy"...Mckenna is getting excited and so am I. I am looking forward to celebrating with my girlfriends on Saturday which is being hosted by an amazing girlfriend named Lora. Thank you Lora!!! My best friend Jill is driving all the way up from San Diego and I got other girls driving up from Orange County...you guys are the best!!! I am also looking forward to celebrating an early Valentines Day with my amazing husband...I am planning it, because then, a few days later, we have to celebrate our 10 year Anniversary, which Craig will plan...Then, we are off to Hawaii to celebrate our new addition and my birthday..Wow, we are going to be busy.. Once again, thanks to all of you for your continued support and excitement...we couldn't have done it without all of you!!! Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment