
Today, cameron is one week old and we are managing pretty well. We have shifts at night..I usually take the 12-3am shift and Craig takes the 3-6am.. I usually get up at 7am and go to the gym, then when I come back, Craig goes to workout..We try to do something with Mckenna early morning to keep her busy. Today, she went to the beach and then we walked to the park with Cameron. He is now drinking 2 oz every 2-3 hours, and he sleeps a lot, so it great for us, since we can sleep for 2-3 hours at a time. He is a pretty easy going boy..he never really cries unless he's hungry, has to burp or has a dirty diaper. Its nice to have my family here to help me...i guess I have it easy right now, but when I go back to LA, reality will set in.
No comments:
Post a Comment