This is our new family photo...Things have been going very smoothly here..we left Hawaii a few days ago, but I am still trying to add more pictures. it's been so great to sleep in our own bed and attempt to get in a routine with sleepless nights and getting up and getting Mckenna ready for school and trying to maintain some sort of balance between working, working out, and taking care of my dogs. So far, we have been sharing the responsibilities of getting up, so I am getting about 5 hours of sleep per night. I am not on shut down mode yet. We will post more pics.
Monday, March 14, 2011
My family
This is our new family photo...Things have been going very smoothly here..we left Hawaii a few days ago, but I am still trying to add more pictures. it's been so great to sleep in our own bed and attempt to get in a routine with sleepless nights and getting up and getting Mckenna ready for school and trying to maintain some sort of balance between working, working out, and taking care of my dogs. So far, we have been sharing the responsibilities of getting up, so I am getting about 5 hours of sleep per night. I am not on shut down mode yet. We will post more pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment