Tuesday, March 22, 2011

our first family photo..cameron turns 1 month old




Cameron went for his 1 month checkup and he got a hep b shot and he didn't even cry..the doctor said "how did you luck out with getting 2 good babies in a row"? She told me that he is eating a lot for his age, but don't worry about it. I went out to lunch with him for the first time, and he slept the whole time. He is now sleeping in 3 hour increments, and I am working on pushing that to 4 hours..Craig leaves for Tennessee tomorrow, so I am solo, but up for the challenge. Here is our first family photo together..Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!!!! That brings back so many memories.....I can believe how so adorable your familt photo is.....It is just wonderful seeing you all togather and happy!!!!! I won't lie and say it is a piece of cake but I will tell you that as long as you love it you will make it all work. Family comes first and all the rest WILL WORK OUT!!!! My 1st turns 25 in a week and it all worked out more or less OK!!! I love them both and just seeing your photo is like looking back. OH and when do we get to see the real thing??? Babies are our favorite thing!!!! Take care and all our love to you all!!!! Christine

    ReplyDelete