Craig goes back to work and I am at home being a "stay home mom"..Boy, there is a lot to do! I thought i would have time to get things done, but all I am doing is washing bottles and washing clothes. I haven't taken any naps since Cameron came home, but I am feeling pretty good. We went out yesterday for a few minutes to grab lunch, then came right home. The only thing I am not doing is eating much, because just when I get ready to eat, he gets up. I've also been watching a lot of soap operas and I am finding myself crying, because some of them are so touching...and I love the Ellen show..
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Cameron at home
Craig goes back to work and I am at home being a "stay home mom"..Boy, there is a lot to do! I thought i would have time to get things done, but all I am doing is washing bottles and washing clothes. I haven't taken any naps since Cameron came home, but I am feeling pretty good. We went out yesterday for a few minutes to grab lunch, then came right home. The only thing I am not doing is eating much, because just when I get ready to eat, he gets up. I've also been watching a lot of soap operas and I am finding myself crying, because some of them are so touching...and I love the Ellen show..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ahhhh, life of a mom. You mean you aren't on the sofa eating bon bons all day with all the free time?!! Ha, so happy for you all. Cameron is one lucky boy!
ReplyDelete