This picture was taken on June 5, 2011...Cam has been having some poop problems..he didn't poop for like 5 days, so I was getting a little worried..My pediatrician friend told me to give some a tsp of prune juice and at first it didn't work, but today, he let out a gigantor poop..right after that, he was smiling and was soooo happy..it must have felt so good. Anyways, I am working on taking away his late night feeding...I am a little nervous, because he might be hungry in the middle of the night. I will gradually make his last feeding early around 9pm...wish me luck!
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Dad and the kids
This picture was taken on June 5, 2011...Cam has been having some poop problems..he didn't poop for like 5 days, so I was getting a little worried..My pediatrician friend told me to give some a tsp of prune juice and at first it didn't work, but today, he let out a gigantor poop..right after that, he was smiling and was soooo happy..it must have felt so good. Anyways, I am working on taking away his late night feeding...I am a little nervous, because he might be hungry in the middle of the night. I will gradually make his last feeding early around 9pm...wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment