Friday, May 27, 2011

Aunty Jilly comes to visit from San Fran today




The Garvens are arriving this evening from San Francisco...we can't wait!!! Mckenna can hardly contain her excitement...she has everything planned for her cousins..Cameron is looking a little slimmer these days and doing fine with his 5 oz. He is such a good baby!!! How did I get soooooo lucky? He is can fit into 6 months clothes, but I am putting him in 9 mos, because it's more comfy for him. We may venture to Knotts berry farm this weekend, depending on the weather. I cannot tell you how grateful I am everyday to know how blessed I am to have a wonderful husband, 2 amazing children and 2 fur kids along with amazing friends and family to top it off...Enjoy life and make the most of every minute of the day...oh, and do something kind or help someone once a day...it will make the world a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment