Monday, April 4, 2011

Cameron turns 6 weeks old



My mom left yesterday, so I am really sad! She was such a big help and gave me lots of good tips over and over again...I wish she lived here! For all you mothers out there, follow the "Baby Wise" book and your child will sleep really good...He is feeding about every 3-3 1/2 hours and taking 5 oz...his last feeding is around 11:30, then he get's up around 2:30 am and doesn't get up until 6:30am...So far, I am not tired or exhausted, but I can feel myself needing a nap, then I get this burst of energy and start my day all over again. Mckenna is back in Karate 3x per week, and gymnastics, so we are driving around a lot after school. I am still keeping up with the 4 workouts, walking the dogs 3x per day and playing soccer. I am sure i will hit the wall soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment